CHECK OUT THE NEIGHBORGOODIES THEME SONG!


By Wrapping Paper of St. Paul, Minnesota! Thanks, Tim!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Free Drugs!

Let me start off by saying that I'm all for the Free Clinic. It's a great option for those people who don't have insurance, as well as for the dirty folks who need to secretly get tested and/or treated for various, umm, indiscretions they may have made in the boudoir.

I personally have never been inside of any of these Clinics that are all over LA, as I tend to think you get what you pay for. . .but, again, I understand their appeal.

What alarms me is the fact that someone in my building is such a frequent visitor to the Free Clinic, that they are on the mailing list to receive their annual report--and that they think donating it to the NeighborGoodies table is a good idea:


Lord only knows what sort of disease-ridden items have been left down on the NeighborGoodies table while this person was being treated at the Free Clinic. (Or, worse yet, what this person left before their treatment began!)

Either way, I have to go wash my fingers off. . .

No comments: