CHECK OUT THE NEIGHBORGOODIES THEME SONG!


By Wrapping Paper of St. Paul, Minnesota! Thanks, Tim!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

With Great Power...

Hey! Who wants some free, totally opened and probably laced with cyanide or anthrax Coffee Filters!!!!

There is, I'm sure, nothing wrong with these coffee filters at all. It's perfectly natural to just leave an open box of coffee filters out for your neighbors whom you love unconditionally. Seriously. I'm sure there is no danger whatsoever that these coffee filters have been covered with rat poison. But I can see why you're confused... The box of Artificial Sweetener...

...looks just like the box of rat poison:
(Except for the skull & crossbones on the label, of course.)

Still not convinced? What if the Neighbor who left this also implied that the coffee you make with these filters will give you...

...Unlimited Power!!!! These coffee filters are (I assume, considering how close they are in proximity to the book) the Way To Peak Personal Achievement!

No? Not buying it?

Yeah, neither am I. I don't know how many times I have to say it: DON'T take any consumables from the NeighborGoodies Table! You'll surely perish! (See Sunday's entry if you're still wondering why.)

Hmm...I think I've had too much caffeine today.... Maybe I should switch to Sanka:







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Skinny & Sweet plus the Rid-O-Rat look like props from the 9 to 5 movie with Dollie Parton...