CHECK OUT THE NEIGHBORGOODIES THEME SONG!


By Wrapping Paper of St. Paul, Minnesota! Thanks, Tim!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mommie Dearest

It is clear from Friday's post that there is some sort of Matriarchal Unrest happening in the Hollywood Hills where most of us Live in Luxury. Especially considering what I found today:


This pillow, embroidered with the phrase "I smile because you're my daughter. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it" seems like it could be one of those folksy things mothers buy at craft shows to kid around with their daughters. If you were to interview them after their purchase (for some reason) they would say something to the effect of: "Yeah, my daughter thinks I'm a real doozy, but at the end of the day we really love each other. And we have fun, you know?"

However, coming off the heels of Friday's post, it seems like they don't have any fun at all. In fact, when paired up with these items...


...I get a distinct Joan Crawford vibe from the whole situation:




Of course, maybe that's just me. (But no it isn't.)

No comments: