CHECK OUT THE NEIGHBORGOODIES THEME SONG!


By Wrapping Paper of St. Paul, Minnesota! Thanks, Tim!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday, Bloody Sunday (Or: A Bloody Good Time)

This is, by far, absolutely the most disgusting entry you will ever see on this blog.

It is so disgusting, in fact, that I am posting it on a Sunday afternoon in the hopes that no one will actually read it.

If you are squeamish, maybe you can go read some of the lighter fare on this very blog--perhaps catch up on some of the older posts you may have missed, like the one about the Mormon Flicks, or any of the posts about the Art people leave. Who doesn't love art??

You could even swing by the NeighborGoodies MySpace page or even the Fan Page on Facebook!

There are also plenty of other blogs you can read in the links section! I myself contribute to All Bitched Up sometimes. And there's always Found Magazine, because clearly we all love Things that We Found!

I'm serious. This NeighborGoodie is nas. tee.

Of course, if you absolutely must see the Most Vile NeighborGoodie Ever, then hold on tight.

********

Still here?

Well, don't say I didn't warn you.

I saw this the other day on the table, and didn't really pay much attention to it. Sometimes clothes wind up on the Table which clearly were accidentally left in a dryer after a laundry cycle. Usually these items consist of single socks or washcloths... and, every now and again, some women's delicates (although that term has no business here.)

Such items don't usually warrant a post, as they are gone within a few hours, and weren't actually left by someone for NeighborGoodies Purposes. But I was talking to a Neighbor this week who asked, "Did you see the purple panties down there?"

Keep in mind, no one in the building knows about the blog... so I tried to play it cool: "Yeah, I saw them..." The Neighbor began to rant about how gross they were for a bit, and I didn't understand his ire until he used the phrase "Period Stained" to describe them.

I hadn't noticed any stainage on them, but as I said, I hadn't been paying much attention.

However, I did go to the NeighborGoodies Table later with my friend Keith and discovered (much to both our horrors) that my Neighbor was right.

Someone left a pair of panties down there, completely and utterly.... stained.

And if, for some reason, you absolutely must have a look at them, click here and here. Because I don't want to put the pictures up on the actual blog. But seriously--you don't want to see them.

Now you know why you should never take things from your local NeighborGoodies Table.

No comments: