CHECK OUT THE NEIGHBORGOODIES THEME SONG!


By Wrapping Paper of St. Paul, Minnesota! Thanks, Tim!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Rico Suave

On my way out the door the other day to fly from my luxurious home in the Hollywood Hills to a tropical paradise in Puerto Rico for a wedding, I came across this:


Like many of the items on the NeighborGoodies table, I am struggling to find a purpose for this teeny tiny star-shaped item, which looks to be made of some kind of a computer chip ...and it has a little space for a watch-type battery behind it:


The battery inside of it is dead, so I don't really know what its true function is. I can only guess it's some sort of flashy piece of fun one might find on some strung out dude at a rave.

Or it could be a piece of jewelry that Wilbur Q. Nerdington made for the girl he's been silently in love with since he ran into her in the computer lab at school. Of course, he likely chickened out before he gave it to her and just threw it on the NeighborGoodies table, along with his dignity.

Or maybe, just maybe, it was left behind as a tribute to my Puerto Rico trip:

As I sit here, listening to the waves crash outside of the luxury villa in Puerto Rico, please note that NeighborGoodies (and I) will return next week. In the meantime, feel free to browse the archives if you're bored.

If you need me, I'll be over here:



1 comment:

kannan said...

Very interesting pictures. Please visit -
http://kannan8620.blogspot.com
http://makadelhi.tripod.com
http://community.webshots.com/user/makadelhi