CHECK OUT THE NEIGHBORGOODIES THEME SONG!


By Wrapping Paper of St. Paul, Minnesota! Thanks, Tim!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pity The Fools

OK, OK, so maybe I'm not getting forcibly removed from my Life of Luxury as reported yesterday, April 1: The Day of the Fool. And maybe no one really threatened to "beat me into a diabetic coma." And perhaps nobody is actually throwing eggs and/or feces at me (although I'm pretty sure it's only a matter of time before that one actually happens to me...)

I apologize if my lies have harmed you because, as I'm sure we all know, lying is immoral, and I shall repent immediately:


Reading Morality for Beautiful Girls seems like a good start. Sure, I'm not a beautiful girl, but I'm sure the major principals are the same. Although whoever left this book on the NeighborGoodies clearly didn't read the chapter about not leaving your unwashed unmentionables lying around...


Harlot.

Oh, by the way...did I mention NeighborGoodies is on Twitter now? Go check it out! But, for the love of all that is holy, please try keep your underwear on.




2 comments:

Ludovica said...

What a fabulous book title.. That is wrong on so many levels especially juxtaposed with the panties. Good find! I think my life must have gone wrong because I never owned this book.. and I probably didnt keep my panties on nearly enough either. Someone in your building has made a horrible mistake divesting themselves of these items..!

Ludovica said...

Actually, on second thoughts, maybe I kept my panties on way too much. Maybe I too could be living in luxury in the Hollywood Hills by now if I had been a bit less nice

How is it one's vision is only 20/20 in hindsight?