CHECK OUT THE NEIGHBORGOODIES THEME SONG!


By Wrapping Paper of St. Paul, Minnesota! Thanks, Tim!

Friday, August 22, 2008

NeighborGuardie

A memo went out this week in the apartment building stating that the laundry room (home of the NeighborGoodies!) will be closed for a week as they upgrade it. Apparently, they will be making it even more luxurious than ever before with new floors, new paint... and new machines!

Since there will be no NeighborGoodies for an entire week (!!), I have decided to use this time to take my annual impromptu road trip, which will begin on Monday! (Feel free to follow my progress during East Infection 2008!!)

During this Luxury Upgrade, it is my sincere hope that the NeighborGoodies table stays safe and sound. Luckily, I found this little guy hanging around:



I like him because he looks as though he's the Guardian of the NeighborGoodies. His no-nonsense, gun-toting stance clearly indicates that he will shoot anyone dead if they try to remove the NeighborGoodies table during this improvement project. Judging by his weapon, trench coat and attitude, I believe we can rest assured that he will do all he can to protect our rights as NeighborGoodies Enthusiasts.

And so, I leave the Luxury of the Hollywood Hills comforted by the fact that there is an armed NeighborGuardie watching over the Big Blue Table--he will be our eyes, ears and blogger while I'm gone, so if anything should happen--we're in good hands.



1 comment:

Kate said...

Wait--they're keeping the blue countertop, right???

Have a safe trip!